17 Weeks Pregnant
The second trimester must be going well for you and you’re now way to near to get an appointment from the doctor about knowing the gender of the baby.
Use Below calculator to make your pregnancy test
Click here to use Pregnancy Calculator
17 Weeks Pregnant is the time when your baby starts to turn into a human skeleton from soft cartilage and the development of the baby is growing faster and stronger. The size of your baby increases from 4 inches to 5 inches now and the weight is already increased from 70g to 141g which means that you’re going to experience more movement of the baby in your belly and structure of the movement as well.
With increasing weight and movement, you’ll start to feel a bit unbalanced and because of your weight starting to gain a lot more than your normal weight, your center of gravity may takes you to the unsteady situation on your feet. To avoid falling from anywhere, you’ve to stop wearing high heels and consider wearing flat sandals.
You may be going through your eyes getting drier phase because of the pregnancy and if you want to overcome this problem, you need to take lubricant drops which will help them to get drier. If you lose the concentration part from your eyes for a certain period of time then try wearing glasses as well till your delivery.
The second and third trimester is the time when the pregnant woman started to get involved in a lot of dreams regardless of less sleep time. It happens because of (REM) Rapid Eye Movement and all the dreams come to you under this time period. Following are the things which are seen by the pregnant girls in their dreams during 17 weeks pregnant phase and the research has been made by Patricia Garfield.
- You’d dream for “you’re caring for your baby”
- You are going to dream about sex encounter with your old Flame
- You’d dream for “You husband wandering here and there”
The context of the 17 weeks pregnant topic would be
- 17 week pregnancy symptoms
- 17 weeks pregnant belly
- baby at 17 weeks
- 17 week ultrasound
- fetus at 17 weeks
17 Week Pregnancy Symptoms
Following are the pregnancy symptoms which you’re going to face. So here we go!
- Appetite Increasing: Increase in appetite is going to be the first thing when we talk about 17 weeks pregnant. You’ll eat all the day along and still you feel hungry because it’s you and your baby eating the food. Eating a lot of things can create problems in digestive system for example, burning and acidity. To over-come the problem, you need to eat lighter things instead to eating heavy things.
- Occasional Headaches: Occasional Headaches can take place in your life when you go thorough pregnancy and it’s normal again. Headache can be caused by stress, fatigue or any other thing but if you find your headache going out of your hands then please contact your doctor. It may be something that happens to you.
- Dehydration: Dehydration can cause doziness and it may take you to some serious problem. So make your habit of taking water around 8 glasses per day and you surely will outsmart this problem. If you’ve been exercising or doing some work, then you must set a target of taking more than 8 glasses of water.
- Backaches: Well, you’re about to go through backaches because your body is busy feeding your child and you’ve to deal with the pains. If you’re working somewhere then you need to have a comfortable chair which supports your back and if you’re at home lying on bed then you must have a medicated mattress so that it doesn’t affect your back.
- Stretch Marks: If you are finding some of the stretching marks during your pregnancy than the stretch marks came straight out of your parents. And the other factor of stretch mark is that, you’re continuously gaining your weight.
- Constipation: Constipation is yet another problem which can be caused through your food. You have to take light diets in-order to make sure that your digestive system is working absolutely fine.
That’s all from the 17 week pregnancy symptoms and if you’re any other symptoms than the above, then you must concern your doctor before it goes worse than the present.
We will now move to our next topic which “17 Weeks Pregnant Belly” and yet this topic is interesting and eye-catching. So let’s start talking about it and elaborate it to you!
17 Weeks Pregnant Belly
Most of the women are still wondering why their belly is still not so big and rounded and it’s been 4 months now that they are pregnant. But your curiosity is perfectly right, if you’re getting pregnant for the very first time.
Belly during pregnancy has different stages and each stage contains a lot of changes but we are about to discuss a lot new things to you which you’ve never ever heard of before. According to American National Medical College research, following are the mainstream things which are going to happen with you when you get 17 weeks pregnant.
Look, if you’re underweight and pregnancy has happened to you then here are the few things which are going to happen with your belly and research is professionally based on American Medical College.
- So, during the complete pregnancy period, you’ll witness 28-40 pounds weight increase and your belly will be completely round till that last week
- During the second and third trimester time period, you’ll surely increase your weight by 1 pound per week because of the rapid growing of your baby in your tummy
Average Weighted Pregnant
If you’ve an average weight and you’re going through 17 weeks pregnancy then following are the break downs which are going to happen with your belly.
- During the whole pregnancy period, you’ll be awarded with an increase of around 30 pounds of weight and the weight will surely be off-loaded once you deliver the baby in this world
- During the second and third trimester pregnancy period, you’ll surely increase your weight by 0.9-1 pounds per week because of the rapid growing of your baby in your tummy
If you’re overweight pregnant girl, then following are the absolute things which are going to happen with your tummy and yes the increase in weight won’t bother you that much because you’ve already been over weighted
- During the pregnancy, you’ll witness 28-40 pounds weight increase and your belly will be completely round till that last week
- During the second and third trimester pregnancy period, you’ll surely increase your weight by 0.7-0.9 pounds per week because of the rapid growing of your baby in your tummy
If you’re 17 weeks pregnant with an obese body then following are the breakdowns which are going to happen with your belly
- During the pregnancy, you’ll witness 15-18 pounds weight increase and your belly will be completely round till that last week. It’s because you’ve already an bulk body and your tummy has a lot of space to keep the baby inside
- During the second and third trimester pregnancy period, you’ll surely increase your weight by 0.4-0.6 pounds per week because of the rapid growing of your baby in your tummy
17 Weeks Pregnant with Twins
17 Weeks pregnant with Twins girl is going to increase a lot of its weight and following are the things which are going to happen with your belly when you’ll pack yourself with twins inside.
- During the pregnancy, you’ll witness 38-60 pounds weight increase and your belly will be completely round till that last week. The amount of weight which is this high is just because you’ve two babies inside your tummy
- During the second and third trimester pregnancy period, you’ll surely increase your weight by 1.9-2.5 pounds per week because of the rapid growing of your babies in your tummy
That’s all from the 17 weeks pregnant belly and I guess we have discussed every single thing which can be questioned.
Now let’s move to our next topic which is Baby at 17 Weeks and let’s head towards the discussion.
Baby at 17 Weeks
Baby at 17 weeks can do the following things
- Getting ready to feed because your little angel is all set to practice sucking and swallowing
- As the ear of the baby are set to work to on the original position, the baby is all set to hear you
- Your baby is warming up for getting fats on her skin and all the fats on your baby helps the baby to warm and to look cute as well
Let’s now take the direction of the 17 weeks pregnant topic to an end with a topic “17 Week Ultrasound” followed by “Fetus at 17 weeks” so here we go!
17 Week Ultrasound
If you want an ultrasound when you’re 17 week pregnant, then you’ll have to wait 2 more weeks until you get to 19 weeks pregnant. You’ll get to know about the gender of your baby after 19 weeks of your pregnancy.
Fetus at 17 Weeks
Fetus at 17 weeks can be seen in the ultrasound report but again it can’t decide the gender. Following are the things which baby grows after 17 weeks of pregnancy.
- Your baby is growing ears and eyes
- Your baby is growing legs and heads as well
- Your baby has started to sucking and swallowing